Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

3.5 or higher

i am around to hit, i work from home so my schedule is flexible. 

Views: 104

Replies to This Discussion

Hey neha- looking for some hitting partners in the area.  I just moved to columbia heights and desperately want to play... let me know.

texting is easiest for me, but email works too!

[edit: please share private info via PM or Friend Request]

Hi Neha,

I am a 3.0 but hit with other 3.5's and plenty of folks say I should be rated at 3.5.  If you're willing to try me out, I live in NE and also work from home.  Would like to have a regular person to hit with once/week.

Hi! I live in Capitol Hill and am available during the days (until I figure out where to work) to play.  Don't have an official rating, but took lessons at Potomac Park Tennis with the 4.0 players and did fine.  Give me a call [edit: please share private info via PM or Friend Request] and let me know when you would like to play.

the only afternoon i can't do is Wed. otherwise i am open,  which courts were you thinking?

Let's try tomorrow, early afternoon (2pm)??  Any courts up near where you live?

hey there are couple of courts near me, see addresses below-both should be free

i don't have a preference both are walking distance for me do you have an email address i can send my number to, i don't like posting on the open discussions.

Marie Reed Recreation Center
2 Lighted Laykold Courts
No Backboard
Public Open
2200 Champlain St, Washington, DC 20009
Powell Recreation Center
2 Laykold Courts
No Backboard
Public Open
16th and Lamont NW, Washington, DC 20009

i realize you started this thread forever ago but im around your level and live in dupont - i also have a flexible schedule - message me if you're still looking to hit

i actually don't like playing in high heat but game to hit on a weekend morning, my weekdays are quasi booked currently.

i can't do this weekend

but next week

26 days later I see your reply - I guess I don't have this set up for notifications

E-mail me at [edit: please share private info via PM or Friend Request] if you still want to hit some weekend morning! 

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service