Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Men's 4.5-5.0 Player Looking for a Hit in Falls Church Sunda

Hi, I'm a higher-level player looking for hitting partners in the Falls Church area. I took a break from the game for a year or so but was playing men's open tournaments as recently as '07. The weather this Sunday is looking pretty good, please email me or respond on the board if you're available to hit.

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sunda - I'm also an advanced tennis player, 30something male, ISO tennis partners/opponents in DC or nearby. I'm limited by Metro (and bicycle). I'm looking for a cardio workout a couple times a week; we can definitely hit balls but would prefer competitive sets. I'm in DC but could meet you in Falls Church if that is easiest. Weather's getting colder but I'd play outside above 50 degrees, indoor suggestions welcome. If you know of any male ladders nearby I'd be happy to join up. Thanks, Jason
Hi Cameron - I earlier responded, due to your post title I thought your name was Sunda, apologies. Again I'm in DC and could come to Falls Church, though I would be on Metro. It's colder these days but maybe if there is some warmer weather. - Jason
hey i am also an advanced player (played colege tennis in the mid ninties) always looking for solid hitting partners. email me at awwa@inbox.com if interested

Jason A said:
Hi Cameron - I earlier responded, due to your post title I thought your name was Sunda, apologies. Again I'm in DC and could come to Falls Church, though I would be on Metro. It's colder these days but maybe if there is some warmer weather. - Jason
Greetings. Would be happy to hit to with you. I live in Vienna but could come down to Falls Chuch. I currently hit with 4.0-5.0 players.

Faisal

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service