Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I live in DC and I'm looking to play tennis every week. I'm a recent college grad and would be interested in hitting around or playing competitively. I could meet up in DC or VA. I am looking to play with others around the 3.5-4.5 range.

Views: 72

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Lindsey, if whether permits and you're available to play this weekend give me a shout. I should be around, and need to get out and hit. Thanks. john1986gator@gmail.com
This weekend is bad for me...I usually hit across the street from McDonald's on South Capital St in SW. I don't usually like to play games but I just love to hit and get a rhythm. Saturday could be workable...anyway...yeah if you're in that area, I could work something out, like John said...weather permitting. That's real confusing that I started off saying this weekend was bad, but just call, I have things a lot of errands to do but...I'm a tennis addict...that's my problem. 240.418.6454
Hey Lindsey, looking to find a new partner to play, preferably at the UDC courts. I'm probably around 3.5. Let me know if you're interested. ymoghimi@gmail.com
Hey Lindsey,

I hope you are up for some tennis now that the snow's gone. What is your schedule like during the week?

--Drew
Hey Drew--

I'd definitely be interested in playing some tennis. Do you live in the DC area? Feel free to shoot me an e-mail (lfinn7@gmail.com).

-Lindsey

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service