Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Anyone available to hit this Saturday? I'm looking for a 4.0 or better tennis partner. Can hit anywhere in DC and willing to travel to Arlington VA. Let me knowsssss......

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, Andrew. If it doesn't rain this Saturday, I would love to play around 10. I can drive to Georgetown or even Quincy Park in Arlington.

I prefer baseline rallying, rather than games. If you'd like, let me know via email. Thanks

Jaemin
grinkimj@hotmail.com
Hey there,

I just moved here from Atlanta. I am currently staying in Arlington. Until a week or so ago, I am use to playing Tues, Thur, Sat and Sun's consistently with men and wome. I play both singles and mixed doubles. I am rated a 4.0 player but I play 4.5 in Atlanta. If you want someone to hit with for long periods of time, I am up for that. I am free both Sat and Sun mornings. I am willing to travel as I need to learn where are the hot spots to play.

If you are interested please email at deborah_koontz@yahoo.com

Deborah
Cool, I'll let you know when I'm available. I usually work Saturday morning but will let you know if I'm free this Sat morning.

koontzda said:
Hey there,
I just moved here from Atlanta. I am currently staying in Arlington. Until a week or so ago, I am use to playing Tues, Thur, Sat and Sun's consistently with men and wome. I play both singles and mixed doubles. I am rated a 4.0 player but I play 4.5 in Atlanta. If you want someone to hit with for long periods of time, I am up for that. I am free both Sat and Sun mornings. I am willing to travel as I need to learn where are the hot spots to play.
If you are interested please email at deborah_koontz@yahoo.com

Deborah
Andrew S said:
Cool, I'll let you know when I'm available. I usually work Saturday mornings but will let you know if I'm free this Sat morning.

koontzda said:
Hey there,

I just moved here from Atlanta. I am currently staying in Arlington. Until a week or so ago, I am use to playing Tues, Thur, Sat and Sun's consistently with men and wome. I play both singles and mixed doubles. I am rated a 4.0 player but I play 4.5 in Atlanta. If you want someone to hit with for long periods of time, I am up for that. I am free both Sat and Sun mornings. I am willing to travel as I need to learn where are the hot spots to play.

If you are interested please email at deborah_koontz@yahoo.com

Deborah
The afternoons work just as well for me. I have no problems with the heat.

Andrew S said:
Andrew S said:
Cool, I'll let you know when I'm available. I usually work Saturday mornings but will let you know if I'm free this Sat morning.

koontzda said:
Hey there,

I just moved here from Atlanta. I am currently staying in Arlington. Until a week or so ago, I am use to playing Tues, Thur, Sat and Sun's consistently with men and wome. I play both singles and mixed doubles. I am rated a 4.0 player but I play 4.5 in Atlanta. If you want someone to hit with for long periods of time, I am up for that. I am free both Sat and Sun mornings. I am willing to travel as I need to learn where are the hot spots to play.

If you are interested please email at deborah_koontz@yahoo.com

Deborah

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service