Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi,

I'm a 3.5 male looking to hit and play (M/F) DC or Arlington @ 430PM or 5PM tomorrow July 22nd.

Views: 161

Replies to This Discussion

I'm available on the weekends if you wanted to play. I can play in arlington or DC, but preferably DC.
hi, i'm also available on weekends (also pref. dc). yay, i want to hit more consistently too. thanks.
Hi- I live in Courthouse, so anywhere from lower NW to Quincy Park is fine. I'm available this Sunday anytime (morning preferred), or Wednesday next week 5pm or later to start with. Let me know, looking forward to it. -Jesse
Hey man I looking for the same thing, though I may not be able to play on the weekdays before 6:00 or 6:30 PM. I'm also located in DC or any courts that are metro accessible.
What's your availability this week?

Evan H said:
I'm available on the weekends if you wanted to play. I can play in arlington or DC, but preferably DC.
What's your availability this wek?

Benjamin watson said:
Hey man I looking for the same thing, though I may not be able to play on the weekdays before 6:00 or 6:30 PM. I'm also located in DC or any courts that are metro accessible.
I'm available after 6:00 this week (but I might go out friday night)

Quentin Fisher said:
What's your availability this wek?

Benjamin watson said:
Hi- I'm free after work tomorrow. Quincy Park 515pm? -Jesse
cant today but probably tomorrow if the rain holds off?

jesse kimball said:
Hi- I'm free after work tomorrow. Quincy Park 515pm? -Jesse

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service