Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

3.5 to hit on weekdays around 7 pm and weekends in DC

3.5 to hit on weekdays around 7 pm and weekends in DC

Views: 0

Replies to This Discussion

I can usually hit each of those days. I'm near the Takoma courts (3rd and Van Buren) but am open to playing elsewhere.

I'm a solid 3.5.
We can play on Mon if it is ok with you. I can meet you up at the Takoma court.
Sounds good. How about 7:00 pm?

bungae111 said:
We can play on Mon if it is ok with you. I can meet you up at the Takoma court.
7 works for me. I will meet you at the tennis court then.
Hi Gerry,

just want to make sure if weather will be ok to play today.
If weather isn't great, we can play later.

Gerry Donohue said:
Sounds good. How about 7:00 pm?

bungae111 said:
We can play on Mon if it is ok with you. I can meet you up at the Takoma court.
We can play later.

Email me at Mildren11@yahoo.com and I will give you my phone number so we can connect closer to the time if the weather is iffy.

bungae111 said:
Hi Gerry,

just want to make sure if weather will be ok to play today.
If weather isn't great, we can play later.

Gerry Donohue said:
Sounds good. How about 7:00 pm?

bungae111 said:
We can play on Mon if it is ok with you. I can meet you up at the Takoma court.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service