Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

3.5 looking for hitting partner in the McLean/Falls Church area.

I'm a 27 year old asian girl looking for tennis partners around my age. I can play anytime since my schedule is pretty flexible. I live in McLean and I prefer playing at the courts at the Falls Church Community center. Let me know!

Views: 93

Replies to This Discussion

Hey,
I'm in Merrifield and can play weeknights after 6:30 or weekends. I'm about 3.5 (intermediate). Let me know if you want to play sometime.
Hi Matt,

Thanks for replying to my discussion. I had to take a big test today so I wasn't able respond earlier. Would you be able to play this Wed(pending good weather)? Preferably after 7. I like the courts at the Falls Church Community Center but wouldn't mind other courts. Let me know, Thanks!

Jessika
aznjessika@gmail.com

Matthew said:
I can hit weeknights and maybe sometimes on weekend. Lemme know if that works for you.
thanks

-matt
mateo112@gmail.com
571-247-5035
Hi other Matt,

Thanks for replying to my discussion. I had to take a big test today so I wasn't able respond earlier. Would you be able to play this Wed(pending good weather)? Preferably after 7. I like the courts at the Falls Church Community Center but wouldn't mind other courts. Let me know, Thanks!

Jessika
aznjessika@gmail.com

Matthew said:
Hey,
I'm in Merrifield and can play weeknights after 6:30 or weekends. I'm about 3.5 (intermediate). Let me know if you want to play sometime.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service