Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Allison Miller's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Where in DC do you want to play? I live in Arlington and haven't played in the city.…"

Allison Miller replied Oct 24, 2012 to looking for woman 3.0 to play

2 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Becca Gillespie

"Hi Gary, I think I'm going to have to pass today.  I'll get in touch with you when I…"

Allison Miller replied Sep 17, 2012 to Tennis Tuesday evening at VA Highlands Park?

3 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Allison Miller

"I'm sorry, I just got this!!!  Darn!"

Allison Miller replied Sep 11, 2012 to Tennis Tuesday evening at VA Highlands Park?

3 Sep 17, 2012
Reply by Allison Miller

"Hi Mary, I think you are a bit better than me as I've never played competitively but…"

Allison Miller replied Sep 3, 2012 to Looking to hit in Foggy Bottom or Arlington

10 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by Jahan Kashani

"Hi Hilary, I live near VA highlands Park too and am about the same level as you. Let…"

Allison Miller replied Oct 22, 2011 to Looking for a 2.5/3.0s in Arlington

2 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Will Gamarra

"Hi Jane, I would love to play with you! Unfortunately I dont think I can make it out…"

Allison Miller replied Sep 2, 2010 to Looking for someone to hit with any day this week (except tonight!) in Arlington

7 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Allison Miller

"I think I'm going to have to pass on tennis tonight. Maybe next week! "

Allison Miller replied Sep 2, 2010 to Looking for someone to hit with any day this week (except tonight!) in Arlington

7 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Allison Miller

"How about Wednesday? Maybe 6:30? at VA Highalnds? "

Allison Miller replied Aug 31, 2010 to Looking for someone to hit with any day this week (except tonight!) in Arlington

7 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Allison Miller

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service