Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I played in high school and college but usually find myself teaching my friends who say "they can play". I'm looking for a 4.0 or 4.5 group that might play regularly, singles and or doubles, or individuals as well. Send me a message and we'll set it up, I'm free evenings and weekends.

Matt

Views: 92

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Matt,

Am in Tucson until this Saturday. Would like to get out there and hit if you want. I used to hit at 5.0 level, but have not been playing too much the last two years.

Am out on the east side of Tucson. Can travel though.

Hope to hear from you.

Best -
Ethan
Matt, there is a group of us that play on Saturday mornings at Santa Rita High School at 7 am. My son plays competitively in the 16 and under categories but is currently ranked 81. But we are always looking for others that want to play and keep everything competitive. There will be three of us there this Saturday if you are interested. We play both singles and doubles.
sounds great! I will be there!

Mark Tanner said:
Matt, there is a group of us that play on Saturday mornings at Santa Rita High School at 7 am. My son plays competitively in the 16 and under categories but is currently ranked 81. But we are always looking for others that want to play and keep everything competitive. There will be three of us there this Saturday if you are interested. We play both singles and doubles.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service