Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Daylight savings is near. Starting Thursday 3/18/2010, the group will be meeting for regular drop-in doubles. We play at Dougherty High Sch in San Ramon. It is located off Bollinger Canyon Rd and Albion in the Windemere Development. See you there.

Views: 16

Replies to This Discussion

looking for tennis (doubles or singles) on Saturday or/and Sunday mornings.
I am in Pleasanton, CA
Attachments:
what level players?
Hi, i just moved to San Ramon from Oakland. I'm looking to meet some new people to play some competitive singles with. I currently play for the mens 3.5 USTA leauge for Laney in Oakland. I am a SOLID 3.5 player and compete much better with 4.0 players.
Hi David, I'm a SOLID 3.5 player, but i compete much better with 4.0 players. What level are you? If we are the same level, are you able to play at Dougherty High?

David Weiss said:
what level players?
hey, are you guys still meeting in San Ramon? I am beginner, live in Pleasanton. Interested in meeting new people to play tennis.

Thanks.
Hi everyone. Yes, we started the 2010 season and have been meeting every Thursday evening since 3/18. We play from about 530-830p at Dougherty Valley HS in San Ramon. The skill level varies. Most of the members are 2.5 to 4.0. This is a social drop-in, so we mix and match to have fun. If you are looking for something more competitive, lots of the members set up matches on other days and times. There is also a singles and doubles ladder if you are interested. Thanks, Dudley
Is anyone coming out tonight to play that might want to meet up for some early singles play. I'm available from 4:45 until about 6:30 at the latest. I'm guessing that I'm about a 3.0 rating but I'm willing to play with anyone. A few sets is fine or we could just rally and get some good exercise and quality practice.

Respond here or give me a call on my cell. If I don't answer, please leave a message. I'll slip out of the office and return your call as soon as I can.

Mike 360-8788
i can play between 4pm to 5pm...any one can make it this early?

Mike Obujen said:
Is anyone coming out tonight to play that might want to meet up for some early singles play. I'm available from 4:45 until about 6:30 at the latest. I'm guessing that I'm about a 3.0 rating but I'm willing to play with anyone. A few sets is fine or we could just rally and get some good exercise and quality practice.

Respond here or give me a call on my cell. If I don't answer, please leave a message. I'll slip out of the office and return your call as soon as I can.

Mike 360-8788
FYI - The courts are not available for public use until the tennis team is done with practice or matches, typically 530pm.
Hey Dudley, or anyone else for that matter:
Do you know of any lighted tennis backboards in which one can hit and warm up/practice? I've only been to DVHS and although having lights, they don't have any backboards.
Thanks .... oh, and is this thursday's get-together (5/14/10) still on?
backboards seem to be a rare thing these days. i dont know of any in the area. yes the group is meeting this thursday 5/13 not 14.

Will said:
Hey Dudley, or anyone else for that matter:
Do you know of any lighted tennis backboards in which one can hit and warm up/practice? I've only been to DVHS and although having lights, they don't have any backboards.
Thanks .... oh, and is this thursday's get-together (5/14/10) still on?
Dudley,

The reel is Technifibre Tour Polyspin 1.275/16. It is brand new I never opened it.

Let me know and I'll bring it this coming Thursday.

Dan Acosta

dudleyk said:
Hi everyone. Yes, we started the 2010 season and have been meeting every Thursday evening since 3/18. We play from about 530-830p at Dougherty Valley HS in San Ramon. The skill level varies. Most of the members are 2.5 to 4.0. This is a social drop-in, so we mix and match to have fun. If you are looking for something more competitive, lots of the members set up matches on other days and times. There is also a singles and doubles ladder if you are interested. Thanks, Dudley

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service