Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Anyone available to play? 3.0-3.5

All afternoons wanted.

Views: 108

Replies to This Discussion

I'm available. What's your location?

I live in Orinda, willing to drive, also have nice courts here.

That's a bit far from my place (Union City) let me get back to you..
We can play in Oakland somewhere.
That sounds good... I don't really know the courts around there though.... But yeah, I'm usually available after work after 6PM!

Hi Marc, my group and I are available to play all week afternoons, but had no idea you are located in Orinda. If you are ever or want to come out this way, you are welcome to join us at any of the drop-ins in San Ramon or Livermore. We have a few members who live in your area. You might check with other Tennisop groups, but I am not aware any of them having regular drop-ins or activities like TVTA.

Please tell me about the San Ramon drop-ins, thanks.
TVTA has regular and on going drop-ins during the week and weekend. As of now, the group meets Tu and Thurs at Dougherty High, Weds at Robt Livermore Pk and Saturday afternoons at Cal High. Typically starts at 500p. I can give you more details if you let me know what day is best for you.
Thanks! Summer is really busy but I will try to get to Tues or Thurs end of Aug or beginning of Sept.

Can you share the details with me as well? I might be able to join for Saturday afternoon sessions..

Thanks!

Hello Marc,

I live in San Ramon up the hill from Central Park. I've been playing since I was a kid and haven't been rated for over 15 years (Last rating was 4.5). All my tennis mechanics are still in place. My schedule availability is: Monday thru Thursday Early mornings and after 6:30pm; Fridays thru Sundays Anytime.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service