Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Established league plays at Frog Hollow RC on friday nites, 8-9:30, social hour following. The WTT format is two teams each play a set of Men's and Women's singles and doubles followed by two sets of mixed. Fun, competitive. 2.5-4.0 (two divisions). For a company team, call for terms, individual subs are always welcome ($15). Angelika@sadarpsych.com or 610-933-9440.

http://www.wttrec.com/recleag/league_info.asp?LeagueID=4351&Cit...

Views: 38

Replies to This Discussion

Hi. A pretty new member here .... can I ask where Frog Hollow RC is? - Earl Weldon
Hi,
Worcester, PA, North of Phila. Where are you? If its close enough, you can call my office tomorrow: 610-933-9440
Angelika
Angelika,
Hi and thanks for your response. I called your office, but you were tied up at the time. I did do a mapquest, and found the frog hollow location. It is definitely "do-able" as far as time and distance ... probably about 40 minutes. I live just inside Philly at the northern end. 3 blocks and I'd be in Cheltenham. I've played tennis since high school, but not regularly or consistently. I am not horrible, but certainly nowhere near professional.

I don't know the terms (WTT format) or the rankings (2.5-4.0), or where I would fit into them. Certainly not expecting you to have to be inconvenienced, but any info at all is helpful. Thanks again, - Earl W.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service