Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello, I am taking just a few hours this summer and I desperately need to play some tennis. Unfortunatley my friends are gone this summer. So if your interested in playing on some mornings, evenings, or weekend just let me know. I work from about 2-6:30 Monday thru Friday, but have some time on Monday and Wednesday mornings, and anytime during the weekend. Male or Female, no preference. Have a great day everyone!

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Josh. I'm always looking to practice and play new people. I'd say I'm between a 3.0 and 3.5 right now, so we could be a good match. I'm actually gonna try to go out and play tomorrow (Saturday). If you're interested, let me know. You can contact me at joq2527@gmail.com.
Later,
John
Hey I'm also looking for someone to play at that level, I'm available any day after 6.30 or weekends, send me an email to facundomanuel@gmail.com and we can find some day to play

See you

Manny
I'm also between a 3.0 and 3.5. I just moved to Atlanta after graduating from school. I'd love to play tennis any day of the week! I'm available in the afternoon/evening or any time on the weekend. I'm in walking distance from the Piedmont Park Tennis club. Don't know of any other places around here to play, but I've only been in Atlanta for a week. I just want to play some tennis!
Sounds good, hit me up on my email, joshua.l.steele@gmail.com

Devin Newman said:
I'm also between a 3.0 and 3.5. I just moved to Atlanta after graduating from school. I'd love to play tennis any day of the week! I'm available in the afternoon/evening or any time on the weekend. I'm in walking distance from the Piedmont Park Tennis club. Don't know of any other places around here to play, but I've only been in Atlanta for a week. I just want to play some tennis!
This weekkend do you have some body play with?
I work about 10 minutes from Piedmont Park. I can play with you or anyone that wants to play in the morning 8:00 AM to 10:AM or in the afternoon from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM weekday. oh and I'm also around 3.0 to 3.5
yea, definitely free this weekend, just send me an email and we can get it going to who ever wants to play, Im game for morning or evening, even both really.

carlos cruz said:
This weekkend do you have some body play with?
Hey, if anyone is game to play tonight at 6 send me an email.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service