Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged '' (223)

← Back to The Atlanta Aces
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Registration for FALL SINGLES Ends10/12!!- Great Discounts for New and Returning Players!

LeagueTennis.com FALL flex leagues are a great way to play fun, competitive tennis and meet other players! 6 regular season matches followe…

Started by LeagueTennis

0 Oct 5, 2015

Hit tennis around James Creek Tennis Center, 3.5/4.0 level weekday morning

The only option for me is weekday morning, may 8 or 9 to hit hard or games for 1-2 hours. Please let me know. Thanks. Hans

Started by Hans

0 Sep 24, 2015

Tennis Hitting Partner Needed

I am a 4.0-4.5 level player and tennis enthusiast looking for a consistent tennis hitting partner to practice with 1-2x/week. Please messag…

Started by Carrie

5 Sep 24, 2015
Reply by Hans

Play REAL modern tennis and TIP

Conventional tennis is DEAD! Learn WHY closed or semi-open stances and stepping into the ball can kill your game! WHY linear tennis and hit…

Started by Oscar Wegner

0 Aug 29, 2015

Registration for FALL DOUBLES Now Open & Ends 11/9!!- Great Discounts for New and Returning Players!

LeagueTennis.com FALL flex leagues are a great way to play fun, competitive tennis and meet other players! 6 regular season matches followe…

Started by LeagueTennis

0 Aug 24, 2015

OSCAR WEGNER TENNIS CLINICS IN ATLANTA SEPT. 11-13!

Join world renowned coach Oscar Wegner and his team of MTM coaches for a weekend of tennis clinics for coaches, players & parents. Spa…

Started by Lucile Bosche´

0 Aug 20, 2015

Registration for FALL SINGLES Now Open & Ends10/12!!- Great Discounts for New and Returning Players!

Started by LeagueTennis

0 Aug 4, 2015

Looking For A Morning Partner

I'd like to play between 7 and 9am on weekdays at the Wills Park courts on Milton Parkway or within a 5 mile radius.  Looking to work hard…

Started by Michael Ortwein

0 Jun 24, 2015

Looking for someone to play around Riverdale

Im a 31 year old male, my skill is about a 3.5.  If you're interested in playing in the evenings or during the weekend, let me know.

Started by Jeff Jackson

0 Jun 8, 2015

Registration for Summer DOUBLES Now Open & Ends 8/10!!- Great Discounts for New and Returning Players!

LeagueTennis.com SUMMER flex leagues are a great way to play fun, competitive tennis and meet other players! 6 regular season matches follo…

Started by LeagueTennis

0 May 27, 2015

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service