Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey- so I have grown up playing tennis and took a break from playing for a few years and just started playing again about 5 months ago. Anyway, I have been playing a lot of singles and really miss playing doubles. I am in downtown St. Pete, but do not mind driving somewhere if I can get a group together... I am free on weekends and after 5 during the week. Feel free to e-mail or text 717 830 0423 if you are interested!

Views: 169

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Katie,

If you have a partner, my wife and I play good 4.0 Mixed, give a shout

[edit: please share private info via PM or Friend Request]

Hi Katie,

There is more than one doubles group that gathers at Jack Puryear Park on Saturday mornings. They are welcoming to new players, just say " hey " and you're in. Drop me a line if you have any questions or need any help.

Katie, just FYI I am looking for a mixed doubles partner for eventual Ultimate League play at 3.5-4.0 level.  Not sure if you have been playing often lately or what level you're at, if you think you might be interested drop me a line.  Best wishes, McKay Smith

Hi McKay- I would be interested however I will be out of town for the next 6 weeks for my job. I would be at a 3.5/4.0 playing level but have backed off a bit for triathlon season... Hope you are able to find a partner!

I just joined and wondering if you have found the partner(s) already. If not I am game. 

hey i'm available to hit. I'm around a 3.0. I know another guy, but not a girl. I play like, everyday. I'm addicted to tennis. I play at nw and north shore a lot. Love meeting new people.

call me. [edit: please share private info via PM or Friend Request]

Hi John

Thanks for the call today. We will play Friday at 4pm. This is the place i have found:

20 Colony Circle, North Redington Beach

If you are interested in tennis lessons. We are new to the area and just starting teaching. Just moved from NJ.

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service