Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Need a regular hitting partner in the National City or Chula Vista area. Early early mornings, weekends.

As the title states:  Looking for a regular tennis partner for rallying/hitting, working on shots, drills, etc, on the weekends as EARLY as possible (I'm an early bird).  Someone in the 4.0 and up range.   Let me know.   Bensan

Views: 332

Replies to This Discussion

Hey, also looking for a partner (my regular suffering an injury). Up to playing this Saturday at 7:00am Eastlake Clubhouse? Let me know if up to it. Thanks.  Greg

If you could just call me Greg @ 619.245.9383 and we can get this going.  Yes, I am an early bird and like to play very early before the sun actually comes up (sort of).  Let me know.  Thx.

Sorry just got your response today after I checked tennisopolis. I'll call / text you, hopefully available Saturday at 7:00am Eastlake clubhouse. Thanks

Sorry cant im book for tennis the rest of the week. Next wednesday maybe...keep in touch.

That's cool Colby.  If you saw my response to G. Alberto you can get a hold of me the same way.  Give me a call and we can work on scheduling and hitting time.  Thx

Hi Bensan..my tennis skill is 3-3.5.  i tend to play early at Sunbow too. let me know if ok to contact you at number you posted. Really interested in playing vs better players. thanks.

By all means, please contact me Michael.  I'm really interested in playing as early as possible.

Ok. Will be in touch soon. My cell number starts with a 210-

I've been waiting ........

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service