Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm new to SD, just moved to North Park, and everytime I run past those courts in Balboa, I know there must be other people in my neighborhood looking for hitting partners.  I'd love to find someone to hit with regularly.  I have a normal 9-5 sort of job, so nights or weekends it is for me.  Hit me up.

Views: 210

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Kelly,

Are you available to play today? I have my gear with me and I can play from 5pm (coming from Rancho Bernardo). I would like to play singles' games. I am 3.5 level. Kindly let me know.

Hey Joel,

I am interested in playing singles after work. Let me know if you are still looking for more matches.

I think I may be out of your way because I usually play at Chula Vista. I tried to play once at Balboa but it is not a bit far and I would like to play closer to home on a regular basis. Anyway I have access to private courtz in my community if you would like to play.

Hey Kelly,

I live close by to the courts and have been looking for a hitting partner. I'm at the courts fairly often after 5pm and on weekends and would love to play some time. 

Hey Travis,

Let me know if you are still looking for hitting partners. I used to play 4.0-4.5 a few years ago, but have to work on my fitness to get back there. I know a few courts now, can also play at Balboa. I live in downtown SD but work up in La Jolla, so anything on the way works too.

Hello Kelly,

I am new to SD as well. I live in downtown fairly close to Balboa, but have found additional close-by courts as well. I can play after work on weekdays and any time weekends. I want to play regularly to get my tennis fitness back, I play at ~4.0-4.5 for one set, then drop to 3.0-3.5 for the rest ;). Let me know if you feel like playing.

Hi Kelly,

If you're still looking for hitting partners, I live in North Park as well and would love to play sometime.  Like you, I have a regular 9-5 so I'd be available nights or weekends.  Let me know if you'd like to get out and hit sometime.

Are you looking for someone to hit?  I am relatively close to North Park and is looking for someone to hit with.  Thanks

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service