Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I live in Chula Vista and work in PB. Would love to find partners near my home or work. I'm about a 3.5 or 4 and am willing to just rally or play some sets. BTW, I play for fun and fitness so I won't be smashing any rackets!
Brian

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

Hi , I'm David. I am at about 3.0 and I'm looking for someone to play tennis with. Any level is fine.
I also live in Chula Vista, if anyone wants to meet up to play feel free to contact me.
Hey Jay,

Thanks for the message. I'm looking to find regular hitting partners, maybe once a week or twice a month. I live in Eastlake but can go anywhere in CV. Saturday mornings are open right now. Let me know what works. Thanks!

Jay De Leon said:
I also live in Chula Vista, if anyone wants to meet up to play feel free to contact me.
Hey Sharon,
Thanks for the message. Because I live in Chula Vista and work in PB, going further north doesn't really work. Somewhere around the PB area or further south works best for me.
Brian

Sharon Perry said:
Hi Brian,

I work in Mira Mesa but could meet up some time to play possibly in the middle somewhere. I am about a 3 I would say. I need to start playing more but lately just so many other things have been going on. K

Take care,
Sharon
Sounds good. I met with David yesterday we played at the Sunbow Park. If you are looking for a permanent palying partner, I'd like that. Saturdays are also good for me, I take lessons in the morning and can play in the afternoon. Weekdays are also good either mornings or after work hours. Let me know.

Brian Burki said:
Hey Jay,

Thanks for the message. I'm looking to find regular hitting partners, maybe once a week or twice a month. I live in Eastlake but can go anywhere in CV. Saturday mornings are open right now. Let me know what works. Thanks!

Jay De Leon said:
I also live in Chula Vista, if anyone wants to meet up to play feel free to contact me.
Saturday afternoons are also possible for me. I have a family with kids so my schedule is pretty busy, but I definitely will make time on a regular basis. Were going camping next weekend so next Saturday won't work. What is your schedule during the week? I usually leave work at about 6 and I could meet you at about 6:45. It would obviously have to be a lighted court now that it's getting dark earlier.

Jay De Leon said:
Sounds good. I met with David yesterday we played at the Sunbow Park. If you are looking for a permanent palying partner, I'd like that. Saturdays are also good for me, I take lessons in the morning and can play in the afternoon. Weekdays are also good either mornings or after work hours. Let me know.

Brian Burki said:
Hey Jay,

Thanks for the message. I'm looking to find regular hitting partners, maybe once a week or twice a month. I live in Eastlake but can go anywhere in CV. Saturday mornings are open right now. Let me know what works. Thanks!

Jay De Leon said:
I also live in Chula Vista, if anyone wants to meet up to play feel free to contact me.
During the week I know of several courts that are lighted till 8pm so that may work. I got two kids so my weekend is a little unforgiving. Saturdays and Sunday's afternoon like 4-6 may also work. Send me an email if you want to try to meet this coming week.
Brian Burki said:
Saturday afternoons are also possible for me. I have a family with kids so my schedule is pretty busy, but I definitely will make time on a regular basis. Were going camping next weekend so next Saturday won't work. What is your schedule during the week? I usually leave work at about 6 and I could meet you at about 6:45. It would obviously have to be a lighted court now that it's getting dark earlier.

Jay De Leon said:
Sounds good. I met with David yesterday we played at the Sunbow Park. If you are looking for a permanent palying partner, I'd like that. Saturdays are also good for me, I take lessons in the morning and can play in the afternoon. Weekdays are also good either mornings or after work hours. Let me know.

Brian Burki said:
Hey Jay,

Thanks for the message. I'm looking to find regular hitting partners, maybe once a week or twice a month. I live in Eastlake but can go anywhere in CV. Saturday mornings are open right now. Let me know what works. Thanks!

Jay De Leon said:
I also live in Chula Vista, if anyone wants to meet up to play feel free to contact me.
Came across your thread here. Always looking for tennis partners especially within the CV area. I am a 4.0 and enjoy baseline rallies, weekend warrior / evening player here. Let me know if interested to hit.
Please email me, my hours are flexible. [moderator email removed-use private msg feature]

G Alberto said:
Came across your thread here. Always looking for tennis partners especially within the CV area. I am a 4.0 and enjoy baseline rallies, weekend warrior / evening player here. Let me know if interested to hit.

I am looking for a hitting partner this weekend, pls reply if interested

 

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service