Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I am looking to hit with someone around 3.5 - 4.0.  If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Denny

Views: 128

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Denny,
Let me know if you want to hit at some point today or this weekend. I'm in PB, so hopefully you're somewhere around the area. Shoot me an email if you want to get together. [moderator email removed-use private msg feature]
Hey Denny, where are you located? I am in PB and would definitely be interested in hitting sometime.
Hi Denny
my name is Talia and I'm about a 3.5.
Where do you usually play?
I am available this weekend if you can.
Talia
Hello Andre,
I live in Oak Park, kind of by SDSU. I usually can hit on the weekend, let me know what is your availability.

Denny

Andre said:
Hey Denny, where are you located? I am in PB and would definitely be interested in hitting sometime.
Hello Talia,
I live by Oak Park and can hit on the weekend. I usually hit at USD or at a place called Colina Park Golf Course, right off of 54th Street. Let me know if any time would work for you.

Denny

Talia said:
Hi Denny
Talia
Hi Denny, would you want to play this Sunday morning or afternoon?
Your courts would work for me.

Denny Lee said:
Hello Talia,
I live by Oak Park and can hit on the weekend. I usually hit at USD or at a place called Colina Park Golf Course, right off of 54th Street. Let me know if any time would work for you.

Denny

Talia said:
Hi Denny
Talia
Hello Vu,
Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. I can't hit this weekend. How about next weekend? I will send you a note later on next week. Thanks.

Denny

Vu said:
3.5 - 4.0 player here. Live near SDSU. Let me know when you're down to play. I'm pretty open and willing to play whenever.

-Vu
Hello Talia,
Would next weekend work for you? I can't do it this weekend.

Denny

Talia said:

Denny Lee said:
Hello Talia,

Denny

Talia said:
Hi Denny
Talia
Hi, yes next weekend works for me.

Denny Lee said:
Hello Talia,
Would next weekend work for you? I can't do it this weekend.

Denny

Talia said:

Denny Lee said:
Hello Talia,

Denny

Talia said:
Hi Denny
Talia
Hi, I am interested. I live in La Jolla. I am a 4.0 player.
let me know.
Hey Denny, my name is Ray. Let me know if you're interested in hitting. I'm about a 3.5 to 4. My schedule varies, so I can play anytime. I'm located in San Diego, close to Balboa Park, but I can meet up with you anywhere. My email address is[moderator email removed-use private msg feature]. Hope to hear from you soon.
Hi,
I'm also looking for a hitting partner. 3.5 - 4.0 level.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service