Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Sorry couldn't resist...I am looking to play again after taking a year off. I live in Little Italy, but am willing to travel (slightly). I get off work around 3:30 most days...Let me know!

Views: 207

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

can do it only after 5. Interestingly I also started off after a year's break... i think i am arnd level 3.5 now. Drop me a note at rickprotik atduhrate gmail.com and we can work out a common time. Cheers. Rick
Colleen,
Let me know when and what day's you're available to hit. I have courts in Carlsbad CA and would travel to SD if you like to play
Thanks,
Larry :)
Hi colleen, my name is Israel I am from El Cajon but if thats to far for you I will be willing to travel to go to your place. I am a beginner to tennis but it is pretty sure will be fun to be your partner if you like

Net,

I noticed you are in PL and wanted to see if you want to play sometime. Respond to my forum when you see this and maybe we can set up a time.

10SNE1,

Would love to hit too and can travel! I live in Carlsbad and am available to hit after 3pm m-f or weekends. Plesae get back to me and let's get together soon

Larry :)

Hi Colleen.  I live downtown.  Nice courts by Sheraton.  Im always looking for someone to play with.  Send me a text or call if you want to pencil something in.  619-727-8497

Joe  Level 3.0

Yo Colleen, have you found a hitting partner yet?  I'm assuming your just getting back into it as well.  I'm available evenings Thursday - Sunday and Sat. - Sun. mornings.  Ciao!

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service