Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

i dont care about your skill level, gender, or age! Equal opportunity :) Just looking to have fun playing my once favorite sport... 

if you have a racquet, you're good!

If you're just starting out I don't mind helping you on your path to learning one of the GREATEST sports ever! Free of course because I'm not in the pros!

Heres a quick description of me, if you must know... im in my low twenties, male, and pretty athletic, in other words I can keep up :)

Tennis skill... 

What the hell is an ntrp rating?? I haven't played in a while and i have recurring problems with my rotator cuff. What this means for you is I can't serve your face in. Fortunately, this does not affect my forehand & backhand as much. 

If you're "NTRP" rating is 1.0 - 5.0 REPLY!! I just need to feel the court again... :( oh and i'm super patient! 

If you're above 5.0 you may need to give me some time to calibrate my form. 

If you use the NTRP rating I would classify myself as 3.5+ to start until the rust comes off and if my rotator cuff is OK I would say 5.0+. I have been playing actively for 11 years since I was 6, then BAM, injury. 

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A RACQUET I GOT PLENTY! BUT... THE TENSION IS SET BASED ON MY PERSONAL PREFERENCE... 

Views: 214

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Phillip! I love your enthusiasm! lol i'm about a 3.0 myself. I work in Westlake Village so hitting before or after work would be great. I am usually free anytime after 6pm and before 9am mon-fri and my weekends are pretty open. What are your available times?

Hi Phillip,

I just joined, and saw your post. I'm pretty new to the sport (hadn't played in MANY years), but just had a few lessons while on vacation, and am really excited about playing. I'm naturally athletic, and tend to improve quickly. I'm in Sherman Oaks, but don't mind driving to play. I have a racquet, and my schedule is pretty flexible. Let me know your availability, and let's meet up.

Thanks,

Michelle

Hello there, I miss the sport too, but was out injured on & off for long time.

Looking forward to start hitting the ball for an hour or so. I like to rally, and need to improve my serve.    Not sure about my ranking but around 2.5.  My time is flexible but try to avoid the heat.  I'm in Woodland Hills and usually play at Pierce College or anywhere around the area.  Singles or Doubles. Thank you.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service