Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

my level around 2.5-3 in North hollywood, ideally at valley plaza park free lighted courts and parking

looking for hitting partner in the afternoon we could arrange a time that's convenient for all parties.

Will

Views: 216

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Will

I am around 3.0 , I am up for some hitting, let me know , you can email me directly at [edit by Mod: please share private info via PM]

Regards

Ramji

I live off Laurel Canyon south of Ventura Blvd. and have a court here at my house. If you're ever in the area and would like
to hit, let me know.

Wynn

Hi.  Just joined this board. I'm a 3-3.5 player in Valley Village.  Did you guys get a game going?  I love Doubles play if anyone's interested.  Just starting working from home so need to get some exercise and a break during the day.

Thanks

Jordan

Back in town jan 3rd. Am in woodland hills

Hi jordan What's ur email

sorry, missed this earlier. 

Hi guys. I just started working from home as well and can play any weekday from 3pm on. Getting back into playing shape. Would love a regular partner for singles or doubles.

There are pretty good courts at Beeman Park in Studio City (near Whitsett and Moorpark) that seem to have 1-2 open during the day.  Can we get a doubles game going around 4-5?

I'm interested

David

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service