Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking for Burbank (or nearby) 4.0 for casual hitting/getting in shape

I'm a rusty 4.0 (haven't played in several months, but have played for many years before that) looking to just hit around and get in better shape. Possible eventual match play, but I'd be happy with just rallying. Willing to play with a sharp 3.5 or be stretched by a 4.5 too. I strongly prefer singles just because I want the exercise, and I get a lot less exercise when playing doubles. But if you've got 3 people and need a 4th for doubles, feel free to let me know that too.

If you're not familiar with the ratings system, please use this guide http://tennisopolis.com/news/ntrp-ratings-guide and give yourself an honest assessment. There's nothing worse for either player than being badly matched.

If you're interested, please leave a note with your location, your preferred courts, if you have access to a private court (and if it is lit, let me know since that opens up evenings). Also let me know preferred times to play.

Thanks!
David

Views: 415

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone up for a hit on Monday or Tuesday? I'm open during the days except Monday 10am-2pm. Prefer Burbank or NoHo area. Rusty 4.0.
Anyone up for some hitting in/near Burbank today or tomorrow? Daytime or evening is fine.

Hey Burbank folks- Anyone looking to play this week? I'm a strong 3.5. I can rally, but haven't had much pro training. I can play anywhere in/around Burbank. I like the Verdugo rec center courts because there is rarely anyone there during the day. I'm flexible with time.

-Tommy

Tommy, what's your availability? I have a little time during the day tomorrow (possibly morning).

hi david,

10:30 works for me tomorrow. I could do a bit earlier if that works better.

Great. Verdugo Rec center at 1030 work for you? My number is 323 620-9299. email tommydill@yahoo.com.
Sounds good. I sent you a private message with my cell and e-mail. See you at 10:30.

Hi, I'm a 4.0 singles player looking for more people to play with.  I live in Studio City.  Let me know if you want to play sometime.

I live in Studio City, am a 4.0 player and have also been away from tennis for awhile.

I have a court here at my house(off Laurel Canyon, south of Venura).  If you're ever in the area and would like to hit, let

me know.

Wynn

(whlawrence@roadrunner.com)

Hey David,

I'm a solid 4.0 once I have my legs under me, but like you I haven't played in several months. I just moved to North Hollywood from Dallas a little over a week ago and am looking for people to hit with. I'd love to hit some drills, play some breakers or 11-games (ping pong style), or play sets. I guess the North Hollywood rec center is closest to me, but I don't mind driving within reason. Let me know what works for you. 

Thanks,

Jake

Hi David,

I live in Studio City off Laurel Canyon south of Venture, am a 4.0 player and have a court here at my house.  If you're ever

in the area and would like to hit, let me know.

Wynn

(whlawrence@roadrunner.com)

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service