Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Tennis this week/weekend? 3.5-4.5 (Greenlake or absolutely anywhere)

New guy. Would like to play a few times this week/weekend while I'm back in town. Available all afternoons & evenings. 4.0 level player. In Greenlake/Wallingford but willing to hit anywhere. Figured this would be easier than just reaching out to you all individually.

Views: 24

Replies to This Discussion

Evan, I'm more like a 3.0 right now. I used to play at school but just recently getting back into Tennis. I just got a new racquet today, would love to go hit some balls. There are some nice courts on Mercer Island. If you don't mind hitting with a 3.0, we can go hit. My time is flexible. 206-458-5779

woodinville HS thursday late afternoon/early evening if you are up for it.

Won't be back in SEA until late Thursday night. Interested in hitting at all during the weekend or is this only a one-a-week session?
no because i come down from BC and i spend the night in woodinville to avoid all the traffic. i just leave for portland early friday morning. you do know there's a big difference in skill level between the 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5's?
Yes, I know how the ratings work. I just like keeping it open to attract a wider range of players so that they don't feel too intimidated to want to play. I'm willing to hit with most anyone as long as they can rally.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service