Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I live in Natomas Park and looking for hitting partner and matches.  I'm a 3.5-4.0 player.  I'm free after 5:30pm and weekends.

Tags: Natomas, Sacramento

Views: 552

Replies to This Discussion

Send me an e-mail at ckasndude at yahoo.com and we can schedule something.

I am also in Natomas and looking for hitting partners.  Available 3-4 times per week.  Anyone interested?  Cheers

I'm available. E-mail me back.

Send me an e-mail at ckasndude at yahoo.com and we can schedule something.

Sent email to ckasndude earlier this week.  Let me know if you want to hit this weekend.  Cheers

Also looking for 3.5-4.0 hitting partners in natomas area, after work hours and possibly weekends. I can be reached at greenwaycourt at gmail.

Hi - I'm 3.0 to 3.5. I have regular day job so can hit weekday eves and weekends. Looking for hitting partner, sets with those whom I'm well matched. I live in Midtown. Thanks.

I'm out in Natomas too, i've generally available everyday if anyone wants to hit anytime just hit me up at howardcsps@gmail.com I will respond and let you know if I'm available or not.

I'm looking for 3.5 to 4.5 players to play singles and doubles in Natomas.

Hey ed im a 4.0 player getting back to the game after being in college for a few years. Im in the north natomas area and usually play at the courts across from NP3. I can keep a hard rally going and am looking to improve my match play. I am available anytime this coming week before CSUS starts up for the semester. If you're still looking for a hitting partners email me at ac32012 at live.com

We'll have to schedule something.  I'll e-mail you.

Want to play any weekday in evenings or weekend, north natomas.

please e mail me mrugesh18@hotmail.com

thx

Mrugesh

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service