Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi all,

Im looking to play consisently with someone atleast twice a week. Usually I play at the Hutto Highschool courts. I'm between a 3.5-4.0 player and would like to get better. I'm game for hitting or playing, or drills.

-Reese

Views: 144

Replies to This Discussion

Marcus,

Hi, I live near Hutto HS and currently have a day or two I can play.  My last official rating was 4.0, but I haven't hit a ball in a few months and for that matter, have not had been on the court consistently in the last couple of years, but I would like to hit and get some timing back.  Tuesdays are the only day that is currently bad.

Gary,

That sounds like it would work out perfectly!  Since you are so near, I could play pretty much whenever you wanted with a little notice. Im going to be out with a guy today, at the Hutto courts, from 5.15-6.30 feel free to shoot me text if you wanna come out after that. Or we can set something up in the near future...512-426-9596

Work is horrible today.  If I can step away from my computer long enough, I will try to come out and introduce myself.  Otherwise, I will text you later and we can work out a time to hit.  My number is 512-913-9954

You can play with me at Chandler Creek HOA Park off AW Grimes, just .75 mile North of AW Grimes & US 79. Please e-mail me at frank1623@yahoo.com for maps & direction.

hi reese,   I am also looking for constitent player.  My level is between 2.5 to 3.  But i been playing for years now, so i believe i play good.    I live in Wells Branch,austin.  I can travel some. I have courts in wells branch also.  I can play anytime of day. I can start playing in middle of june.

--thx, leela.

Marcus,

I think I know you from the RR tennis league. You played at court # 9 this Spring season. I am Frank Fischer whom you said that I have a great hand when hitting the killing volley. I want to play with you. Could you go to my courts at Chandler Creek HOA Park? It's located .75 mile North of at AW Grimes & US 79. Those ones are private courts that are very quiet and barely played. Let me know your schedule.

I have a couple groups play with me: Sunday Morning 7:30 AM; Sunday Evening 7:00 PM; Thursday evening 7:00 PM, Saturday Morning 8:00 AM.

Here is my e-mail: frank1623@yahoo.com ; I will e-mail you a maps and direction. Everybody elses have a chance to read this message are welcome to join.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service