Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Seems like everyone I've played with so far is just interested in singles play. I'd like to get a double game going once in a while (mixed or regular). Anyone interested in doubles on a weekday after 5 pm?

Views: 136

Replies to This Discussion

I'm interested. I live in Rocklin. Let me know.

Ernie
Wow...a response two years later! I play with a regular group these days, but if you're willing to drive to Roseville, I'll hit with you.

Courts are located at: 1851 Oak Crest Dr, Roseville, CA 95661

I'm available around 5pm on weekdays. Email studrewstuff@yahoo.com I check it often.

My husband and I are looking to play doubles for fun!  Do you know of any groups in the area we can connect with?

Hi,

I play by the Granite Bay High.  Let me know if you are interested in singles or if you can get one more person for doubles.  I'm free after 5pm but no lights there.

Ed

I'm up for getting a doubles group together in Roseville/Rocklin of 3.5 to 4.0 players.  Any ideas?   Sat. Nov 1st, 2014 would be good to shoot for at Rocklin H.S., say 8:30 am if it isn't raining?

Sounds good to me. I might be able to round up another player, but he doesn't play often anymore. So not sure about the quality of his game. The challenge with doubles is you need 4 players vs 2 with singles. - Will

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service