Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

3.5 - 4.0 looking to hit as the weather gets better. I live in the east bay but I could travel to Providence... courts are better here though! I currently have some flexibility and can hit in the morning/early afternoon, but this might not last. I play at Centre Court a little but prefer to play outside. Get in touch if you want to hit, and thanks!

Views: 207

Replies to This Discussion

Think I saw your post on craigslist but let me know if you're interested in casual hitting...weather's getting nice.

I'm at work from 8-5 but if you're available early mornings or evenings let me know- im on the east side of providence

How about weekends? I can't do early mornings, but evenings might work every now and then. Let me know if you feel like hitting tomorrow.

Today will be a bit difficult for me- how about Tuesday or Wednesday evening this week?

if either work please contact me at kaverikorgavkar@gmail.com to figure out details.

Can't do either--perhaps another day!

Hey David,

My name is Jasmine Sakhia 28 M from providence. I can join you in weekend. I am a beginner so if you are fine with that than let me know. You can email me on jsakhiya@gmail.com

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service