Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I have just moved back to Portland, and would like to start playing tennis.  I have not played very much, but love to get out and practice.  I can rally back and forth for a bit, and am practicing my serve. I'd like to play casually and often...I can see tennis being something I want to stick with and become good at, and would love to find other beginners who want to work up to being good at this!

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I live by PSU and would love to hit the ball around. I'm a bit beyond beginner but not so much as to be bored. I'd just like to get out and hit the ball more.
6pm Thursday would work for me. Someone should pick a court and we can all meet and hit some balls. I live by PSU and they have some nice outdoor courts that would likely be available. Grant Park also has some nice courts.
the outdoor courts @ PSU are in terrible shape. the balls will not last a set.

Brian S said:
6pm Thursday would work for me. Someone should pick a court and we can all meet and hit some balls. I live by PSU and they have some nice outdoor courts that would likely be available. Grant Park also has some nice courts.
That's good to know. They look nice. I've never played there however.

Where do you suggest. I'm open and would just like to play. 6pm Thursday should be nice.

JUN said:
the outdoor courts @ PSU are in terrible shape. the balls will not last a set.

Brian S said:

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service