Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm in the 3.0 -3.5 range I guess.  I can serve and volley.  Played tennis is high school and looking to get back into it (40 but I'm in pretty good shape...)  I live near Hebron and Josey in Carrollton and am available some weeknights and weekends.

Tags: carrollton

Views: 3

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Andy,

I play at about the same level. I stay at the intersection of Turn pike and preston. Want to fix up a time this weekend?
Let me know which area is convenient and we can decide.

How about Saturday at 9? Oak Creek is pretty close but they do charge. Probably $5 per person. I'm open to anywhere in the area though
Hey Andy,

I am a solid 3.0. I usually play at Castle Hills or Coyote Ridge. Both courts are for residents and are sometimes full. We can take a chance.
Sounds great. I'm not a resident of either but I'm willing to try... We could try Croft too (ususally open) or Branch hollow.

I'm a 3.5 and live off 121/josey so very close and always looking to play. Feel free to call me anytime you're looking to play I'm available some evenings and weekends as well.

Scott, Sounds great. Starting two leagues on Oct 17 so looking to practice more before then. 469-235-9409.
Andy, Akhilesh, and Scott: we 4 should meet and plan out some schedules. i know we can come up with something where at least 2 of us can practice together. I'm out this weekend, but am open any other times. the Starbucks inside Target (Hwy 121 & Main) can be out meeting spot. also, feel free to text my phone: 214-566-0962.
Next week monday or tuesday at 730 or so would be nice for me.

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service