Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I moved to phoenix recently. I am thinking I am at 3.5 level. Please let me know if any one interested to hit around. I live near I-17 & Dunlap. I can play in Rose Mufford Sports Complex. Weekdays after 5:30 PM and any time on weekend

Views: 168

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,
Give me a call I'm interested in hitting with you today....Jessica 602-332-4695 Live near 17th and Dunlap
Hi,

I am sorry, I didn't check my email last night. I will be available after 5pm today. Please give me call on 602-684-0319.

Suresh

Jessica Anne Thomas said:
Hi,
Give me a call I'm interested in hitting with you today....Jessica 602-332-4695 Live near 17th and Dunlap
My name is David and we are very interested in playing tennis every night at Rose Mufford Sports Complex. I was playing tennis all the time ten years ago and I am excited about getting back into it on a daily basis. When I played tennis 10 years ago, I played a lot . When I get back into the skill set again, I have a super serve and can do well with doubles. I am healthy, 55 and work right down the street from Rose Mufford. We have two others from my work that will play doubles and one of them is very good. He has an excellent serve and is very very good. I am from Arkansas and they are from India.

Please email me at david.gonzalez@infocrossing.com and lets chat more? I am looking to buy a wilson pro staff 6.0 racquet for $100 and I believe it is a $500 racquet new. Is this a good racquet? My no is 602-435-7246 cell and my name is David at david.gonzalez@infocrossing.com or davidgindenver99@gmail.com.

Thanks and tell me more about your availability to play daily or on the weekend.

david
David,

Are you playing Tennis today? I got your reply in Tennisopolis.com. I am interested to play tennis after 5:30 PM today
Please send me your reply to sureshcck@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Suri

david said:
My name is David and we are very interested in playing tennis every night at Rose Mufford Sports Complex. I was playing tennis all the time ten years ago and I am excited about getting back into it on a daily basis. When I played tennis 10 years ago, I played a lot . When I get back into the skill set again, I have a super serve and can do well with doubles. I am healthy, 55 and work right down the street from Rose Mufford. We have two others from my work that will play doubles and one of them is very good. He has an excellent serve and is very very good. I am from Arkansas and they are from India.

Please email me at david.gonzalez@infocrossing.com and lets chat more? I am looking to buy a wilson pro staff 6.0 racquet for $100 and I believe it is a $500 racquet new. Is this a good racquet? My no is 602-435-7246 cell and my name is David at david.gonzalez@infocrossing.com or davidgindenver99@gmail.com.

Thanks and tell me more about your availability to play daily or on the weekend.

david
Suri,
I'm looking forward to hit with you..id that's ok let me know..we can start hitting today..thank. my email peterm700@gmail.com
Im in Phoenix on Business duing the week and looking to hit as well my name is Renaldo im in the 17 & Dunlap area as well. let me know if you are avail this week
Hey man I'm in 17th & Dunlap area and looking to get back on the courts 3.5 level player. im availabe weekdays after 5:00 p.m. mostly my email is gqrj67@yahoo.com

Duong Vovan said:
Hi Suri. I'm looking for a tennis partner to play or hit. Let me know if you are still interested. You can email me at duong1680@yahoo.com.
Hey are you up for some tennis tonight? Around 7:00 at Rose Mofford would be great. If you get this give me a call 602 386-6124 Thanks

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service