Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello,

Its been over a year since I last hit the courts but I would love to get back out there. I have not played at any courts out in the area since moving to Philly. I am just 15 minutes outside of center city, located in Philadelphia.

I am just looking to hit around/rally/have some fun

Days/Times that work best:

Mon/Wed after 6PM (other weekday evenings flexible) OR weekends (anytime)

I would prefer to play with someont close to my age (25). Please let me know if you think you might match any of these credentials.

Thanks!

Morgan

Views: 80

Replies to This Discussion

Morgan,

Now that it's starting to get nicer out I would definitely be interested in hitting during the week!  I know of some outdoor courts and indoor courts (the indoor courts are a bit of a drive).  I'm also in Philly, in Northern Liberties.  Let me know if you'd be interested in hitting!

Lauren

Hey Lauren,

I'd definitely be up for meeting to hit around. What outdoor courts do you know of? I am in Manayunk.

Morgan

Hi there, I'm up for tennis anytime in the evening. I live in West Philly, but I have no trouble traveling. Send me a message if you're interested!!

-Schuyler

Hey,

I live in Manayunk and know of a few courts open in Roxbourough or Philly U. I'd also be up for meeting in between or in West Philly. What courts/times work best? Also I noticed you may be more of an expert at tennis. I haven't played in a while...

Morgan

Hellooo,

This is Sreekanth, I am looking for tennis partner, I am at beginner to intermediate level in tennis. I live on city line ave please let me know if you are interested.

About myself- 32 y/o ,indian, work at temple univ hospital as physician... available atleast    10 days a month plus 2 weekends..

sreekanthreddy.ambati@gmail.com

Thank you,

Hellooo,

This is Sreekanth, I am looking for tennis partner, I am at beginner to intermediate level in tennis. I live on city line ave please let me know if you are interested.

About myself- 32 y/o ,indian, work at temple univ hospital as physician... available atleast    10 days a month plus 2 weekends..

sreekanthreddy.ambati@gmail.com

Thank you,

Sreekanth

Hey,

Don't know if you're all set with a hitaround partner, but I'm game for weekend mornings.  I'm only a 2.0-2.5, so I doubt there'd be any learning/teaching, but I've been getting super restless since my tennis buddy relocated away.

-Z

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service