Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I am looking for a hitting partner for early mornings, before the work day, at the Allens Lane tennis courts. Anyone available?

I am a 3.5 - 4.0 player, trying to get back in the groove after some injuries limited my time on the court.

Views: 2

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jane,

I just responded to you on another post.. I too live in west Mt Airy and would love to play with you! I am just getting back into the game and need a little time to get back to my old self so its sounds like we can help each other get back in shape.. I would be available in the evenings, some late afternoons and weekends.. My schedule is pretty flexable with notice of about a week. As far as the morning goes what time are we talking about?

Barry
Hi Barry,

Thanks for responding. It is great to hear from a fellow West Mt. Airian (is that a word?)

My preference would be to set up a regular schedule, say Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30 - 7:30 PM for now, and go from there.

These days and times are just a suggestion, but does that sound like a workable plan to you?

Jane
Hi Jane,

Sorry for just getting back to you.. Why don't you shoot me an email at Barryblock55@gmail.com and we can exchange numbers. A regular routine would work for me however my work schedule is not exatcly 9-5 so we would need to be somewhat flexable.

Barry
I'm available to play anytime after work, or week-ends
cell: 856-279-1061
Good Evening: Hey I guess I am about a 3.5 player on normal days, but can be a little erratic sometimes. I really am pretty good, just don't play enough. It would be cool playing with someone who can play and make me better. If you would like to play sometime, I live In East Oak Lane and can play just about anywhere. Enjoy your evening and I hope to hear from you sometime.....Robert(Rbrovn@aol.com
you sound perfect to me.
are you still playing?
i visit phila a lot to see parents.
am here now for a week.
I also have had injuries and even knee surgery
trying to get back now
thanks theresa
Hi Theresa,
I am still playing, but have limited time, since I am in grad school.
Will you be around Saturday, the 25th, in the morning? I can play at 8 if you are interested.
Jane

theresa weir said:
you sound perfect to me.
are you still playing?
i visit phila a lot to see parents.
am here now for a week.
I also have had injuries and even knee surgery
trying to get back now
thanks theresa
Hi Robert,
Are you still looking for someone to hit some tennis balls with? I should be available Monday and Wednesday evenings, if you are free. Allens lane has lights.
Talk to you soon,
Jane

267 994-3726

Robert said:
Good Evening: Hey I guess I am about a 3.5 player on normal days, but can be a little erratic sometimes. I really am pretty good, just don't play enough. It would be cool playing with someone who can play and make me better. If you would like to play sometime, I live In East Oak Lane and can play just about anywhere. Enjoy your evening and I hope to hear from you sometime.....Robert(Rbrovn@aol.com
I lived in West Mt Airy for a long time, now in East Oak Lane but I would love to fiond someone that can hit and have some fun also. I am a 3.5 player with a pretty good serve. Like you I have had an injury that cut short my playing time last year. But back to being ready to play this year. Please contact me at Rbrovn@aol.com if your interested Thanks Robert
By the way I would love to send you a picture but for some reason it will not send. If you decide to e-mail me I am sure I can send one if you want one though.....thanks and hope to hear from you.
Hi again,
Hey I just wanted to know if your still available to play sometime. Thanks, Robert
Yes, I am, how about Thursday afternoon? I am free after 3 or so.

Jane

Robert said:
Hi again,
Hey I just wanted to know if your still available to play sometime. Thanks, Robert

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service