Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello,I'm looking for tennis partners for weekday mornings, around 9ish (flexible). I stay in two different places, San Gabriel boardering San Marino and in Hacienda Heights. Either or both locations would be great. I'm probably about a 3-3.5 with room for improvement still. Only been playing off and on a few years now and would like to play regularly. I'm open to playing with all different skill levels and types of play if you just want to rally or play games or whatever. Thank you.

Views: 71

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jeff. I live around West Covina/Walnut, so not too far from Hacienda. I'm probably a 3.0, started tennis when I was young but picked up other sports, and I got into tennis again a few years back. Weekday mornings are fine with me. Just call or text me if you want to work something out. My number is 626 862 1971.
I'd like to play tennis. I'm not as good as you but I can keep the ball on the court. I'm working on techniques for handling the racquet. I'm so worried about being used to bad techniques since I usually do my own thing. hopefully I can learn from you

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service