Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Anyone out there want to play singles (or even doubles if there are 4 of us).  Work in Irvine near the airport and live in Laguna.  4.0 player here looking to play more tennis!

Views: 1

Replies to This Discussion

I am only a 3.5 player. I could drive to play in Irvine. Let me know if you want to play and can play around 6 PM today (5/21).
i live in irvine by culver/405 fwy. not sure what my rating is, maybe 2.5-3 or you can tell me after we play. i have access to 2 private community courts
Sorry Kenny. didn't see your reply. perhaps another time.

Kenny Ta said:
I am only a 3.5 player. I could drive to play in Irvine. Let me know if you want to play and can play around 6 PM today (5/21).
Can you play around 6 PM this Friday (6/4)? I could drive to Irvine to play.
i'm in irvine, want to hit this wed? 6/16?

Kenny Ta said:
Can you play around 6 PM this Friday (6/4)? I could drive to Irvine to play.
hey george. sorry, nephew is graduating wed, so i cant play.

george c said:
i'm in irvine, want to hit this wed? 6/16?

Kenny Ta said:
Can you play around 6 PM this Friday (6/4)? I could drive to Irvine to play.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service