Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

looking to play more singles with other 4.0s and 4.5s (preferably female).

Views: 222

Replies to This Discussion

Hi-

If you are okay playing against a guy, let me know.

I live in Irvine and am around your level.

-Ryan

we can play.  what's ur schedule this week?

hi cindy,

would you like to hit somtime?

Hello CIndy, 

I live up in the Brea area, but sometimes hit down in Irvine.  We should rally up a few and get a round robin or some mixed doubles?  Let me know if you or any others are interested.  I think some of us are meeting up Monday, but that will be up in North Orange County.  

Jennifer   

Jennifer,

where do you hit in Brea?  I live near Founder's Park and I've been trying to find people to hit with in the area.  Please let me know if you would ever like to hit sometime at some local courts.

Duke

Hi Duke, 

Sometimes at Country Hills Park, Brea High School, or Founder's Park.  Small world.  We should definitely meet up and hit sometime.  There is a few of us who try to get together and hit every once in a while.  This next week is busy, but maybe the following week?  Feel free to email me to coordinate something- enjoylife919@gmail.com.  Thanks for the message.

Jennifer

hi jennifer, i'd love to!  let me know when ur in irvine next time and we'll definitely hit.  send me ur number via message.  thanks.  :)

hi cindy are you playing WTT league? i can use a female in my team this summer, 4.0 league,thursday. i have one, but i need one more. it starts next week

please email me if you are interested. oceancrossingcorp@gmail.com

thank you

brian

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service