Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I know it may rain on Saturday, but I'm wondering if anyone wants to hook up to play tennis this weekend. I'm interested in just rallying.

Shoot me an email if you're interested.

Take care,

Views: 192

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I'd also like to find someone to hit with this weekend. I'm new to the group, Saturday will probably be good for me, as I think I am riding on Sunday this weekend. I'm in Irvine, and I've got some great courts in our common area.

Stu
I might be able to play depending on what time and where at. let me know. thanks

Chris
Hi Chriso,
Very handsome picture by the way!!
I believe it might rain the entire weekend, so let's play it by ear.
I'll shoot you an email tomorrow afternoon sometime.
Would you be up to playing on Sunday?
Patricia,

Send me an email at stunoob@hotmail.com and I'll give you my phone number so we can stay in touch regarding our playing on Saturday.

Stuart
yeah i am willing to play. just let me know.
Hey Chris,

Are you available today? The weather is looking beautiful outside here in Irvine. If you want to play at around noon lets do it. If you are interested send me an email at stunoob@hotmail.com and I'll toss you my phone number so we can coordinate where. I've got really nice courts where I live here in Irvine.

Stuart
Do you want to play tennis on Sunday in the morning?
Hi Patricia, my name is David Pham. I haven't play tennis over six months, but I used to play a lot. I would love to rally with you to get back into form. I used to be about 4.0 player. Email me at huy.pham@edd.ca.gov

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service