Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I'm a former 3.5 player who hasn't played in a while and is looking to get back into regular playing. Am available to play anytime on weekends and evenings. Have flexible work schedule so can also play early mornings/late afternoons during the week. Dunwoody/Chamblee/Sandy Springs area best but willing to travel some to play. Not particularly hard-core, just enjoy playing and getting some exercise.

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, just moved to atlanta, I'm in dunwoody, are you still looking for some to play. send me an email to and we can find some day to play

See you

I am in the exact same position. 3.5 player just moved to Atlanta. I work in Sandy Springs and live in Roswell and I am available to play evenings. Please reply if you are interested -

Hey,Greg, I am intermediate level player enjoy the sport for recreation too.  I am in SWAT and can play on Tues, and some weekends.  I have a court near me at Butler park , and in my subdivision.  Let me know if I can be a court partner. 

I am also an intermediate player in the atlanta area who would like to play on the weekend.  If still interested respond..

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service