Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'tennis' (6)

← Back to North Atlanta Hackers
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tennis Giveaway - HEAD Graphene Prestige REV

I just signed up for giveaway and want to share it with you to increase my chances to win.   Tennis flyer is giving away to celebrate new S…

Started by Dwain Williamson

0 Mar 4, 2016

Drop in adult evening drills for Marietta GA. Tue & Thurs 730-9pm

Drop in Drills / $25 per class-session / or 6 sessions $125 Visit http://coachvtennis.com Drop in Drills are for students that have enough…

Started by CoachV - William Vazquez

2 Aug 11, 2014
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

New to Atlanta!

Hello Everyone,        I just moved to the Dunwoody District a few months ago and looking for some people to hit with. I played college te…

Started by Dusty Davis

1 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by CoachV - William Vazquez

29/m 4.0 all-court player looking for hitting partners around Kennesaw/North Cobb area

Hello Atlanta Hackers, ALTA season is over and I'm looking to get back into singles. After a year off due to several injuries in a car acci…

Started by Alvin Gonzalez

0 Oct 22, 2013

Atlanta Tennis Championship

Hey is anybody going to be at the Atlanta Tennis Championship this month. If so let me know I would love to meet some people from our group…

Started by H.A.A.T.

0 Jul 1, 2010

Tennis Elbow? Sore? Back, neck, leg, hip, arm pain? NeuroMuscular Massage Therapy may be your answer.

Bobbi's NeuroMuscular Therapy, Massage and Bodywork 404-396-3838 I am professional, licensed, insured and certified. My office is in East…

Started by Bobbi Meredith

1 Jan 13, 2010
Reply by Bobbi Meredith

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service