Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I am a low 4.0 player and I'm looking to play evenings at Veteran's Park off of Immokalee.  Or I guess it doesn't really matter where.

I can play most evenings, singles or I prefer doubles.

Phil

Views: 124

Replies to This Discussion

Hi 

I am available to play....if interested email me at Lhartney@gmail.com....thanks!

Hi. I can hit at either veterans park or vineyards. Mostly available on weekends. Jim 239 961 0375

Hi

Veterans Park would be great for me...and if its ok I will txt you tmrw to try and set up a time

Hey Phil,  sounds like we might be able to get a good rally going.  I'm probably not quite as good a you but willing to give it a try, if you are.  Plus, playing with someone better will help me improve quicker :) Let me know.  Marci

I am free this weekend. 

Paul, we're playing this Saturday morning (6/29/2013) at 8:30 at the East Naples park on Thomasson.

I'm not sure how many guys we have--I know 3 of us are coming, but our game organizer may have found a fourth by now.
If you want to show up and take your chances, that's OK by me. Or show up late and we can hit some and maybe make plans for Sunday?

Bruce

Hi I can play.please let me know when you can thank you

Any night that its not raining usually.  Tonight is good.

Next week I will be available . Tuesday night it's ok for you ? 7.00 pm . Send me e mail ariostorivarola@gmail.com

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2014   Created by Mark / The Mayor.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service