Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hey,

I've just started playing again after a loooong break, but I used to play a lot. I'm a bit rusty, though, and would be happy to play regularly again, once or twice a week. I'm a PhD candidate, so my schedule is quite flexible and I'd actually prefer weekdays - mornings and afternoons, both are an option, for an hour or two. I'm here until September so.. anybody interested in non-competitive tennis? training for the fun of it? I guess I can hold the ball in the game and will get better again quickly..

Views: 202

Replies to This Discussion

hi Mavra,
I play tennis at park lafontaine. I play couple of times a week. Let me know if you are interested.
Hey!

I havent started again yet but I cant wait! Im not a competitive player but I like to have a good game where I will give my best just to feel good and I really don't mind to lose!

Im available mon to fri after 6 pm sat and sun all day. id also like to play once or twice a week.

Im going away for a week from the 18th til the 25th of July but we can try this week if you want Weds or Friday.

looking forward to meet!

FX
Hi,

sounds good - as I said, I only know Park Lafontaine so far and it's close to where I live, so would be great if we went there for a start. let's get back and make plans after your trip as I'll be out of town for a conference for the rest of this week, alright?

c u,
el.

françois xavier prieur said:
Hey!

I havent started again yet but I cant wait! Im not a competitive player but I like to have a good game where I will give my best just to feel good and I really don't mind to lose!

Im available mon to fri after 6 pm sat and sun all day. id also like to play once or twice a week.

Im going away for a week from the 18th til the 25th of July but we can try this week if you want Weds or Friday.

looking forward to meet!

FX
we could try play next week? I'm out of town for the rest of this week, but next Thursday or so? depending on the weather, of course..

Moe Haidar said:
hi Mavra,
I play tennis at park lafontaine. I play couple of times a week. Let me know if you are interested.
Hi,
as you... i played for two summers... and took a looooooooooooooooong break.I like Park Lafontaine.
I am not competitve; looking for pratice and training... We could get better at the same time!
i am an independant worker; so i could choose the time mornings, afternoons; i think one hour at a time is enough.
so , would you be free this tuesday( july 28th) 9 am?

isabelle
I also live near parc lafontaine and would like to play, so let me know if interested. I have a day off today, (tuesday, july 28) so if you want to play I am available all day today.
I am looking for partner to play at Lafontaine this Friday evening and weekend. Please email me if interested ttbichlan@yahoo.com - cell 917 374 7102
Lan
Hi Mavra! I'd love to play you some time. I'm available weekday afternoons and evenings and weekends. I love tennis. I could play every day if only I had more people to play with! I'd be happy to play at Parc Lafontaine too. My e-mail is: kearon@hotmail.com, Phone: 514 991-7415. And I'm available on short notice. Hope to hear from you soon!
:-)

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service