Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello

I’m an "advanced" beginner player level 1.5-2.0 willing to move and have fun.
I’m looking some partners for playing in St-Laurent borough parks, Im available friday starting at 6.30 or saturday morning. If you are a beginner player feel free to contact me, I’m pretty patience I’m sure I will help improve your level. If you are an experienced player further better!!! I love challenge.
I don’t care your age, sex, or race the only think I care is your desire to play, and your commitment. Let’s have fun together :)

For those curious, I’m a 33 yo man. .

Best Regards

Views: 171

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Miguel,

I live in MTL near the 40, but don't mind driving out there Saturday morning. When you say Friday 6.30, do you mean 6.30 am or pm? About me: 29, systems analyst in downtown, learning French (fun), and I'm around 2.5 - 3.5 or so. I'd love to play too.

Let me know. My number is 514.625.6083 - or you can send me a text and we can communicate via phone or email.

Have a nice day! Its nice weather outside!

Udeme
Hi Udeme.

I mean 6.30 pm after work, you must be pretty good 3.5, I can play tomorrow friday starting 6.30 pm or saturday morning, lets say 7 to 11 am, my favorite location is Gohier Park (Marcel Laurent and De l'Eglise) but I can move to others. Just let me know

Have a nice day !!

Udeme said:
Hi Miguel,

I live in MTL near the 40, but don't mind driving out there Saturday morning. When you say Friday 6.30, do you mean 6.30 am or pm? About me: 29, systems analyst in downtown, learning French (fun), and I'm around 2.5 - 3.5 or so. I'd love to play too.

Let me know. My number is 514.625.6083 - or you can send me a text and we can communicate via phone or email.

Have a nice day! Its nice weather outside!

Udeme
Hi Miguel,

I'm disappointed because I just saw your message (laugh)... I'm kinda "rusty" but know how to knock the ball around and the rules of the game. I can also play for long. But all I'm after is the fun and exercise, and making new friends! I wish I saw this at work yesterday. But if you're still up for this morning, do you mind giving me a call? My number is 514.625.6083. I will drive out to Gohier Park this morning (I'll try to find my way) around 8:30ish incase you went out there but didn't see this on time.

My email is udemeukutt@y7mail.com (and I check this on my phone all the time too).

Can't wait to meet you!

Udeme (Sat morning May 16th, 7:30am)
Hi Raco,

The nearest metro station is Du College or Cote Vertu
this next week i will be available almost any time.
In st. Laurent the courts are free an empty before 5 pm, after 5pm you must have a Carte Loisir and tennis pass
send me and email matgxca@yahoo.ca

Raco said:
Hi Miguel,
I'm an Intermediate who's seeking for a partner to play with. I leave in CSL and I'm close to the Metro Plamondon. I'm available Weekends and Weekdays. What would be the nearest Metro to St-Laurent Parks?
Regards
Raco
Hey my nAme is wadensky I'd be more than willing to play with you if u could tell me when and where we could set this up I'm 19 I play at about a 2.5 - 3 level if you're interested send me a message I'm available every day any time my email is w.fontaine881@hotmail.com
Please let me know if you are interested playing tennis with me.
I live in ville st-laurent. I am a bigginer but pretty fit and active.
I am 32 years old male.
ktn788@hotmail.com

thanks

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service