Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Looking for regular tennis practice Mon/Tue/Wed after 6PM. Rally or playing sets are fine. USTA 3.5. Please see profile for details. Preferred location: Washington Park in Burlingame or between Millbrae and San Carlos.

Views: 73

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joe - although i travel quite a bit we could try to meet up. I work in south bay, but live in belmont. good night courts in san carlos, but b'game would be fine... cheers, tom
That would be great. San Carlos is fine. I am available either Monday or Wednesday in the coming week (week of 12th to 16th). I am new to Tennisoplis and do not know how to send private emails which may be easier to arrange games.
Hi Joe - sorry for the very late reply... was traveling the last couple of weeks and did not look at the tennisoplis pages... would you still be up for hitting? we can start this week or next... try my email at tdandog@sbcglobal.net chrs
I would be interested...

Jim
Hi Joe -- still looking for a hitting partner? I can do Tuesdays, 7:30 pm or later. I am in redwood city, and can do anywhere betn burlingame and san carlos. And I think am around 3.5 (unofficial though)
hey
still looking for hitting partners?
anyways im in redwood city/san carlos area
i can drive to san mateo to burlingame
let me know if you want to meet up
im not rated but people say im 3-4
good solid groundstrokes but serve needs more work
hit me up and let me know

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by