Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Lunch tennis - Redwood Shores/Redwood City (close to EA) - 3.5 - 5.0 hitting

Hey I work in the area close by Electronic Arts. I already have one friend who works in that area who I play with once in a while. But I want someone who can play regularly at least once a week for lunch would be super great! I have flexible lunch hour so let me know.

I prefer the 2 courts across the street from EA. =) or another one in Shorebird Park, RWC.

Tags: 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0, hitting, partners

Views: 119

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Chris, I might be able to play lunchtime.  I work in Redwood City, on Seaport Blvd.  What are the address of the courts?  Thanks. -Henry

Ok let me know if it's possible for you.

1) Dolphin Park (Across from EA campus)

2) Shorebird Park

Dolphin Park sounds good.  Let me know when you'd like to play.  Thanks.

Hey Chris, I am also in the area and can make time to play during lunch. Let me know if you are still looking.

sure Alberto, right now I have a few friends that would play sometimes at lunch. send me your email and phone and we will see when we can play.

Hi Chris,

I also work in RWS very close to both courts you have mentioned. I am 3.5 USTA player (somewhere in between 3.5 and 4.0). I was looking for tennis partners to hit in lunch time for a long time but haven't found yet anybody willing to hit on a regular basis. Please let me know if you are still interested.

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service