Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

I am interested to play tennis twice a week. I am 30 yrs old male and stay in Brickell area. I am new to this area and don't know much about tennis courts around. I have been playing tennis for the past one and half year. I don't know my ranking but definitely not a beginner :) If interested, send an email and we can set up time, date & court to start playing. BTW, appreciate if you can let me know of any tennis courts in this area.

Views: 55

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Vick,

You may want to join our meetup group

It's free and most meetups are in the Brickell, Coconut Grove, Coral Gables area.
Hi. My name is eric leifer. I am a certified uspta tennis pro and certified strength and conditioning coach for tennis(etcheberry). I teach in brickell area and was wondering if you would be interestd in classes? My cell # is 786-738-4111.
I live in Brickell and I am looking for a regular partner as well. You can text me 3055059893

Hi, i live in miami beach, but im always in brickell and coconut grove! i know a good courts in coconut grove that we can play in, let me know if you want to play. i would like to play during week at night arroud 7pm, also available to play on saturdays. im 27
I would love to! The Grove works great for me. 7pm is perfect. Next week?
Hey I live in the North Coral Gables area.

305 915 7450

duprade [at]

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service