Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

this is the worst tennis board ever!!!  lol  

3.5 player looking for a regular partner.  I'm open to where we play, more or less, and I'm free most of the time with just a little forewarning!

email me at daayummt@yahoo.com....

IT'S JUST TENNIS!  lol  that is all....

Views: 211

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I live in Patterson Park and am looking for someone to hit balls with at the courts in the park. To be honest, I am a real beginner, meaning I can keep the ball in play and provide a decent workout that way, but not great with playing an actual game - but would like to develop that skill.

I have a flexible work schedule, so could probably play at your convenience. 

Let me know if this is of interest. 

Berkeley

Just seeing this.  Send me an email @ daayummt@yahoo.com and we can work out a date and time to play.

Hey man. I saw your profile like last year, and we never got together. Wondering if you're still interested in getting together to play. I think when we talked, you were self employed, and had much free time. I actually am off on Mondays, and was looking for someone to hit with on Mondays. Let me know if you're interested. I'm in Baltimore Co, but don't mind travelling. 

Hit me up. duboiz717@yahoo.com

Let me know if you're still looking to hit around.  I live in Canton and the Patterson Park courts work great for me.

I like to hit around with you or play a match on a regular basis. I'm a 4.0 - 4.5 player and live in Towson. I'm only available during he evening around 8 pm. There are courts in Towson with lights that are available all the time. Let m know if you're interested.

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service