Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hi,

I'm a 3.5-4.0 female looking for a tennis partner in the NY area.

I live in Soho and work Midtown East so I can play in the mornings/afternoons near those locations or am willing to go almost anywhere on the weekends/evenings.

I don't have a permit yet but plan on getting one today.

Write me if interested!

Views: 175

Replies to This Discussion

Hey! I work in Flatiron and live on UES but looking for someone to hit with on a regular basis. Havent played since September but have my pass already. Never played in Manhattan so not quite sure where to go besides Central Park.
i play at the Lower East Side Courts M-Th at 3pm.

let me know if it works.
Hi Jenn,

I am in the LES, courts.
Yes, get the permit and lets play.

Can you play in the middle of the day as well?
Hey, I am a solid 3.5 player. I am looking for someone that could hit on roosevelt island http://rooseveltislander.blogspot.com/2008/04/roosevelt-island-tenn...

or up in Riverdale where I live. The court in Riverdale is free but RI will require a permit. My schedule is flexible. Please let me know if interested.

All the best, Justin
Hi, the easiest places to play are the LES courts (on the East river around Broome sreet) and then Riverside Park- there's 10 clay courts at 96th street and 10 hard courts at 119th. I can play on weekends/evenings at either location. I can play during the day at Central Park but would rather do evenings at the other courts as my first choice. What weeknights are good for you and which courts would you prefer?

MAmo said:
Hey! I work in Flatiron and live on UES but looking for someone to hit with on a regular basis. Havent played since September but have my pass already. Never played in Manhattan so not quite sure where to go besides Central Park.
Hey Jennifer - Thanks for the info on courts. I could possibly play this Thursday night or even Saturday mid-morning/afternoon. Let me know as I am very anxious to get out there and play again!

Jennifer Anderson said:
Hi, the easiest places to play are the LES courts (on the East river around Broome sreet) and then Riverside Park- there's 10 clay courts at 96th street and 10 hard courts at 119th. I can play on weekends/evenings at either location. I can play during the day at Central Park but would rather do evenings at the other courts as my first choice. What weeknights are good for you and which courts would you prefer?

MAmo said:
Hi Jennifer,

Are you still looking for people to hit with? I'm about a 3.5 and actually live and work pretty close to you (Nolita & Midtown West). So maybe our schedules can work out! Lemme know...

Sean
Hi Jennifer,

Are you still looking for people to hit with? I'm about a 3.5. I am looking for someone or a group to hit with around the 3.0 to 3.5 range. I am located in Forest Hills. But, I can hit anywhere. I would like to set up a few regular slots per week.
Jennifer,

Are you around tommorrow, Sunday to play say anywhere from 2-7?

shoot me an email if you can. Supposed to be nice!

-Brian
hey!

i live in chinatown- we could play at the Broome St courts- i know this reply is like 2months late and you've probably found someone, but let me know if you're interested.

*julie

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service