Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Years ago, I was a 5.0+ NTRP player. Now, I am a rusty 4.0-4.5+ player. Been working with a coach now for about a month. Strokes are there. Footwork is needed. I am not looking to get into competing again, but I am looking for a good *hard* cardio workout with the proper strokes and gameplay for practice. If you are going to play, try to play correctly, right? :-)

404-202-5797

Views: 147

Replies to This Discussion

hi, im looking to play. im about a 4.0 player my number is 973-214-6447

Are you from NJ? I am moving to Fort Lauderdale on Jan 1st and recognize the area code. I am from Morristown, where were you from? Okay hopefully we can hit.

Randy

Hi there, I just moved here from atlanta and looking for people to hit with also around 4.5+. I haven't played much as its been cold but now that I'm dowm here again, eager to get back on the court. Let me know if you or anyone else wants to hit sometime.

Cheers
Colm
(678) 517-3765
Hi,
my name is Lapo and I saw your post on tennisopolis.com and I to am seeking someone to play 2-4 times x week. I'd say I'm a 4.0-plus player and live in apx 15 min from Holyday prk. Please let me know if you're still interested in playing.

Regards,

Lapo
(619) 665-4223

i am moving to fort lauderdale Jan 1. I went to Nationals on USTA team, I would love to hit and get in shape. Okay send me your email, it will be easier since I dont know my new phone number yet. Thanks

Randy

do you want to hit at Holiday Park. Email me at Randyrap@aol.com  am 4.5 and went to USTA nationals several years ago. Thanks

Randy

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service