All Discussions Tagged '' (86)

← Back to Kansas City / Overland Park Tennis Group
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Helpful tips

Modern tennis blog http://oscarwegner.wordpress.com/

Started by Oscar Wegner

0 Jun 15, 2013

Looking to hit the courts again

I played competitively a few years ago but stopped playing because of a shoulder injury.  I'm ready to start hitting again.  I live in the…

Started by Dan Moberly

0 Jun 5, 2013

Looking for a Casual Tennis Partner

I am looking for someone who would like to play some casual tennis around the Lee's Summit area.  I've never played competitively so I don'…

Started by Drew Hawk

0 Jun 4, 2013

North KC?

I live in Liberty and work just east of downtown KC and am looking for some folks to hit with anywhere around these areas. I'm probably in…

Started by Ryan Spencer

0 May 30, 2013

Looking for hitting partners

I recently started playing again after a 15 year hiatus. I played competitive doubles in high school and the beginning of college before I…

Started by Phillip Oyer

6 May 15, 2013
Reply by Reid Allison

Casual tennis/volley

I am a basically competent tennis player looking for a similarly competent partner (someone who can return a basic shot 4 out of 5 times or…

Started by Christopher

1 May 15, 2013
Reply by Reid Allison

anyone looking to play with a 4.5 player

23 y/o male, new to the area just looking to get out and play more and meet some players. Singles, doubles, whatever i love tennis, im a 4.…

Started by Eric Emmanuel

6 May 13, 2013
Reply by Jacob Beck

up for tennis

hey guys! Its the end of.the year and I want to get in as much tennis as possible. I'm looking for people to play. Im about a 4-4.5 player!…

Started by Jacob Beck

1 May 12, 2013
Reply by Mark Sinatra

Anyone up for travel to Lawrence for 4.0-4.5 rated play?

I am a student in Lawrence in search of players near to Lawrence, as traveling can be slightly difficult, unfortunately.

Started by Dwayne

2 May 9, 2013
Reply by Jacob Beck

Drills

Anyone up for doing hitting drills/practice 1/week.  I live in OP but can travel in Joco and KC. Let me know.

Started by Kristoffer Troy

5 Apr 25, 2013
Reply by Mark Sinatra

RSS

Like Us!

Marketplace

© 2024   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service