Tennisopolis : Tennis Social Network

Hello, I'm new to this group, looking to find someone to hit/ play with in the 3.0-3.5 range.

I'm available -thursday -8-4, saturday- 8-3.Prefer someone in the Corona and surrounding areas.

Luis R

Views: 63

Replies to This Discussion

Luis, I joined the site this week as well. I play 4.0 - 4.5. I play with my son and daughter in South Corona, Mountain Gate Park. I am available weekends in the daytime and weeknights after 7:30pm. Let me know if you would like to hit sometime. 951-310-9900.

Ricardo, thanks for the reply,would be good if we can hit soon, see if I can give u enough competion. I play a lot of doubles on tue, thursdy in OC, I'm always looking for somebody different to hit with, especially on weekends.Maybe this sat, weather permitting? Lets keep in touch.

Luis let me know if you're available tomorrow weather permitting. Mountain Gate Park is a good place to hit. Several courts in the area nearby as well.

Hello Luis, I caught up with a group in Chino to play doubles this weekend. Let me know when you're available to hit. I met another player from Corona there as well. Have a great week!

Like Us!

© 2015   Created by Mark / The Mayor.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service